ENTHONE M Series Inks - Formulated for Transfer Marking
Permanent, two component, epoxy-based transfer marking inks, designed for use with a selection of catalysts which cure at elevated and/or room temperatures.
When properly applied and cured, ENTHONE M Series inks have excellent adhesion to glass, metal and thermosetting plastics. These inks also have high chemical and thermal resistance properties.
ENTHONE 50 – Series Cat L Inks - Designed for Screen Printing
Permanent, two component, epoxy-based screen printing inks designed for use with a selection of catalysts which cure at elevated and/or room temperatures.
When properly applied and cured, ENTHONE 50 Series Cat L Inks have excellent adhesion to solder masks, glass, metal and plastic. They have excellent chemical and thermal resistance properties.
ENTHONE 50 Series Cat L Inks are used in the electronics, aerospace, automotive, appliance and decorative container industries. Some uses in electronics include the permanent marking of circuit boards, semiconductor components and connectors.
ENTHONE M-Series and 50-Series Catalysts
These catalysts can be used in both M and 50 Series
- Allows ink pot life from 1 to 24 hours
- Determine post-cured material conditions such as; conductivity, electrical resistance and outgassing levels.
- Can affect resistance to; chemicals, moisture and anti-yellowing
View Products in Marking Inks
- ENTHONE M-Series and 50-Series Catalysts
These catalysts can be used in both M and 50 Series.
- Catalyst B-3
- Catalyst 5
- Catalyst 9
- Catalyst 45
- ENTHONE 50 – SERIES CAT L INKS
Designed for Screen Printing.
- Recommended for screen printing.
- ENTHONE M-SERIES Inks
Formulated for Transfer Marking.
- Recommended for Roll-to-Roll Transfer Printing.