ALPHA Tetrabond is the culmination of "frameless" stencil development; an elegantly simple system designed to enhance the rigidity of the foil, making safe mounting and demounting an easier proposition.
Innovatively encompassed in a thin, one piece aluminum extrusion, ALPHA Tetrabond stencil foils are designed for use with Tetra and VectorGuard foil tensioning frames and are backward compatible with the majority of frames currently in the market.
Available with all ALPHA stencil technologies (ALPHA CUT HR2, ALPHA Nickel Cut) to suit the majority of printer size requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Accurate - Image ‘float’, associated with mesh mounted stencils, is eliminated
- Safe - No sharp edges make ALPHA Tetrabond foils safer to use and handle
- Excellent rigidity - Best-in-class
- Easy-to-use - Mounting and demounting are achieved simply without the need for a loading jig
ALPHA Tetrabond - Frameless Stencil Foil Technology
- Durable - Rigid frame reduces potential for stencil handling damage
- Space efficient - Up to five ALPHA Tetrabond foils can be stored in the same space as a conventional framed stencil, each in its own protective cassette.
- Simple elegant design - The "Back to Basics” design approach utilizing only three components (stencil foil, one part alloy sub-frame and advanced bonding system) provides enhanced performance while minimizing opportunity for error